Thursday, January 25, 2024

Skywatch Friday - 25 January 2024 Edition

#coldfront #overcast #skies #alley #powerlines #best_skyshots #snapseed #hdrfilter #tulsa #oklahoma #igersok Nobody's but geocachers,  instagrammers,  and pan handlers out and about today

January's weather so far has been blah here in Oklahoma! The only thing keeping me going is our fellow skywatchers in the southern hemisphere posting photos of the sunny beaches and warm weather. Keep it up!!

Normally I get outside no matter the weather but this year is different. It got bitterly cold, then it go wet. After my "Leave No Trace" training I don't hike in the mud any longer and didn't feel like walking on a paved trail so I've been hitting the gym's elliptical and stationary bike machines hard. All this to say that I am not out photographing the outdoors like I usually do. Plus I got exposed to covid so I couldn't even go to the gym for five days. Oh well!!

I appreciate your participation. SWF starts up on 12:30 PM Tulsa time on Thursdays and it stays open until 12 noon the following Thursday.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter