Thursday, September 17, 2020

Skywatch Friday - 17 September 2020 Edition

Untitled

It's the week after Labor Day weekend here in the USA. The party is over (oh, there was a party most will say, I missed it) and time to get back to work and school. Except most people I know are doing that at home. Amazing though how many people are trying to get a sense of normalcy while still trying to be safe. I hope and  pray that all our Skywatch community stays healthy and safe. Get outside if you can do it safely. Take some pictures. Breathe deeply. I think we are in a marathon, not a sprint, so think how we are going to do this in the long term. 

Blogger still thinks I live in Australia, I change it back to Oklahoma every week. And either blogger or the linky has a weird sense of time. I set it post at 12:30 PM Tulsa time and it does what  it wants. Oh well, I appreciate your patience.