Thursday, December 2, 2021

Skywatch Friday - 2 December 2021 Edition

Untitled

Hello again to Skywatch Friday. Here in Oklahoma it is warm, very warm, too warm! My wife and I were putting up our outside Christmas lights yesterday, I was dressed too warm and was dying. It will be cold before we know it.

I'm hearing comments that some bloggers can't link up with the SWF. I emailed the linky service on Sunday and got no response. I emailed them today as well. A problem that I have been having is that it won't let me download a photo directly from my blog. So I have been downloading to my laptop and then uploading. An annoyance.

So for today I am using the InLinkz tool for linking. Let me know if you have any issues or preferences. I apologize for any inconvenience.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter