Thursday, December 29, 2022

Skywatch Friday - New Years 2023 Edition

_DSC0205

Hold on everybody, we are almost through all the various holidays. Now we got the big one coming up, New Year's Eve!! Party, party, party, right? You go right ahead and party if you want. I'll be home in my pajamas streaming something with my family and pets. I may not even stay up long enough to see the ball drop! At least here in Tulsa we can see it at 11 pm local time. There is a local brewery here that is sponsoring a New Year's Eve Noon celebration. That is more my speed. New Year's eve during the day I'll probably be hiking if the weather is any good at all and New Year's Day I will be helping the Tulsa Urban Wilderness Coalition on an event on our fabulous Turkey Mountain here in Tulsa.

I wish everybody a safe New Year's Eve and a Healthy and Prosperous 2023.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter