Thursday, July 4, 2024

Skywatch Friday - USA Independence Day 2024 Edition

DSCN8740

So July 4 is a special day in the USA. It's Independence Day where we celebrate our Declaration of Independence back in 1776. I love Independence Day and all it stands for. I am all for any nation that breaks the bonds of imperialism and starts out on their own.

We have a lot of drama going on in the USA but we'll get through it. One way or another.

In the meantime we'll take the day off and go see some fireworks. Wednesday night a Tulsa suburb is having a drone show Wednesday night so maybe my SWF post will have some of that. I have never seen one and I expect it will be very cool. Plus storms are predicted for Thursday night so the July 4th fireworks shows may not happen.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter