This week is Tulsa State Fair week. This is a photo from several years ago. I love Ferris Wheels, photographing them that is, not riding them. I'm going to miss the Fair this year. Too much other stuff going on.
Thank you for participating in Skywatch Friday.
SWF starts a new edition Thursdays at 12:30 Tulsa time and stays open until the next edition starts the following Thursday.
I've been having a problem with inlinkz. They won't let me link my own post any longer (I don't know why). That has been going on for some time. I thought I had a work around but it is not working very well. So for now, I am going to have the linky on this page and also on my blog. You can link either place and and I think the list of links will look the same either way. I guess the way most meme's go is that the host puts the linky on their own post. I've resisted doing that because Skywatch Friday has had a long list of hosts over the years and I just consider myself the present guardian of it rather than the owner. So for now, you can link either place and it should go to the same list of links. I think at some point I'll just switch over to my page for the linky with a link to my page here. I appreciate your patience.
Your host is Alan Bates. My email is yogiabb@yahoo.com and my blog is https://yogisden.us/
A place to enjoy skies and views from all around the globe. Skywatch is only as good as the people who post here. It is a "not for profit, not for awards" fun place to post and link from. Simply take a picture which includes the Sky, post that picture on your blog and then come here and put your preferred name and link in the relevant places. Try to visit others on the links, those at the beginning and the end.
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Skywatch Friday - 8 October 2026 Edition
This week is Tulsa State Fair week. This is a photo from several years ago. I love Ferris Wheels, photographing them that is, not riding them. I'm going to miss the Fair this year. Too much other stuff going on.
Thank you for participating in Skywatch Friday.
SWF starts a new edition Thursdays at 12:30 Tulsa time and stays open until the next edition starts the following Thursday.
I've been having a problem with inlinkz. They won't let me link my own post any longer (I don't know why). That has been going on for some time. I thought I had a work around but it is not working very well. So for now, I am going to have the linky on this page and also on my blog. You can link either place and and I think the list of links will look the same either way. I guess the way most meme's go is that the host puts the linky on their own post. I've resisted doing that because Skywatch Friday has had a long list of hosts over the years and I just consider myself the present guardian of it rather than the owner. So for now, you can link either place and it should go to the same list of links. I think at some point I'll just switch over to my page for the linky with a link to my page here. I appreciate your patience.
Your host is Alan Bates. My email is yogiabb@yahoo.com and my blog is https://yogisden.us/