Thursday, May 30, 2019

Skywatch Friday - 30 May 2019 Edition

DSCN9466

Welcome to Skywatch Friday and thank you for participating. Sorry about the delayed start last week. We took a trip to see family and I didn't set the linky up correctly. I appreciate your patience.  Anyway, here in Oklahoma the weather has been crazy. Lots of tornado alerts, and some major flooding in Tulsa and downstream to Muskogee and clear into the Fort Smith, Arkansas area. Our family is fine and our house is high and dry but we remember those who are not so fortunate. I hope that you and your family are doing well.

We start off every week at 12:30 CDST USA and keep it open until the following edition starts so join in anytime. Check in anytime as well. There are lots of people late in the cycle. I just love the creativity and skill of the participants in SWF. I also love that newcomers are encouraged as well. All are welcome regardless of where you are in the photographic and blogging walk.