Thursday, January 4, 2024

Skywatch Friday - 4 January 2024 Edition - Whoa!!

#bilingual stop #sign English and #okie #onlyinoklahoma #sandsprings #oklahoma #igersok

I found this sign years ago in west Tulsa. I haven't been back to see if it is still there or not. I don't think the "Whoa" is official but I love a little sense of humor in our officialdom, except when the joke is on me. Nowdays you have to have a sense of humor.

I have been thinking lately about all the bloggers we have lost over the years. There have been a lot!! I'm trying to figure out how to put together a list as kind of commemoration to them.

Skywatch Friday starts anew every Thursday at 12:3PM Tulsa USA time and goes through to 12PM the following Thursday. I inherited this template from somebody else and it has lots of rules but I don't enforce them. Everybody is pretty nice and we play well with each other.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter