Thursday, July 23, 2026

Skywatch Friday - 23 July 2026 - trouble with the linky

Untitled

So I have had some trouble with the internet the last couple days. At first I couldn't get blogger let me add another post. I tried all sorts of things and then went to the local library and used their computer and I couldn't get it to work there either so I was thinking it is not a me deal, it is a blogger deal. So I put the linky on my personal blog: Yogisden.us. Please go there and link.

So that happened yesterday. This morning I got up and did a few things and then tried blogger and voila, it let me add a New Post!! Obviously right, you are looking at it. So then I am all happy and was in the process of switching the inlinkz linky back to blogger from my blog and now Inlinkz won't let me log in. A few skywatchers had this problem a week or so ago and it turned out that inlinkz was fighting off somebody trying to hack into them. I'm assuming that is what is happening now.

So try the link to my personal blog (https://yogisden.us/) and in the meantime I will keep on trying to see what is up with inlinkz.

I apologize for all this.