Thursday, November 2, 2023

Skywatch Friday - 2 November 2023 Edition

Untitled

November is here! I love the colder weather. I really do. The snakes, chiggers, and ticks go away so I can do my geocaching thing and go hiking without having to worry about those things. Plus there are lots less people. Of course there are downside. The photograph is of Lake Bixhoma south of Tulsa aways. It is kind of isolated and one day ten years ago in November I was exploring it during a dark, cold, windy day and fell kind of hard on a rock. Good thing I didn't break anything. There were no bars on my cell phone. But hey, I picked myself up, brushed myself off and made it two miles back to my car. I am not sure I would do that now. One thing I have learned ovder the years is that yes, bad things can happen to me.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter